Mole Plough Manufacturers UK
Manufacturer of the
NEW AND SECOND HAND MOLE DRAINERS FOR SALE AT COMPETITVE PRICES.
WEARING PARTS FOR SALE FOR MOST MOLE PLOUGHS.
SPECIALISTS IN CONTRACT MOLE DRAINING.
MOLE DRAINERS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE.
The Maidwell Moler has been designed and built by Ron Hankins and team for over 35 years, a farmer / contractor from Northamptonshire.
The mole drainers are manufactured in the farm workshop in the winter months while the farm is less busy.
They are renowned for there strengh due to the amount of steel that goes into them to withstand high hp tractors.
Hankins Engineering use the mole ploughs on their own farm and for contracting for many years, so they know the design is proven.
Click on link to view photos and information on our press wheels.
Our mole plough information-
Mounted and trailed, single, twin and triple leg machines avaliable all
- Designed by Farmer/Contractor as a long lasting, well built machine
- Well proven design in all conditions
- Beam Construction with replaceable wear skids and high ground
- Three point linkage models for easy manoeuvrability and
- Unique screw-adjusting double ended leg, incorporating a shear bolt
device, acting as a safety release mechanism. Leg adjustment to give
depths between 38 and 76cm
- Pivoting arm headstock or hydraulically operated drawbar to give easy
penetration and withdrawal from the soil, whilst allowing the machine
to ride smoothly over uneven ground
- Complete with standard double ended leg
- Built to withstand wheel tractors and crawlers from 100hp to 600hp
- Optional extras such as ceramic expander and press wheels
- Moler drainers also built to customer specification
Maidwell Molers form the perfect mole
The original Maidwell Moler built in 1983 still used on the Hankins farm today.
Maidwell Molers are often used for low disturbance and quick laying of water pipes and cables. They can either be dragged in or fed down the back of a special designed leg.